Has PharmCAS received July PCAT scores yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrePharmer17

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any of you have had your PCAT scores received by PharmCAS. I arranged for my scores to be sent to PharmCAS for the July PCAT sitting. My status bar on PharmCAS has yesterday's date next to Official Tests, but there is no update to it. My PCAT ID is listed on my application so I don't see why there would be a problem, if they have been released.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Same here...only the date is displayed...I can not view my PCAT report through PharmCAS

Members don't see this ad :)
Your PCAT score report will not be available through PharmCAS. They will only display the date it was received...at least that's how I remember it being last year.

PharmCas does NOT (I repeat NOT) display your scores. ONLY the date in which you took the test. It's on the pharmcas manual people. :smack:

Yeah, I know it will only display the date I took the test. But, mine doesn't show that, it just shows the date it was updated. There is nothing listed, not even the dates. I see the same thing happened to PharmBadger and others on the PCAT discussions forum so I guess it's fine.

Yeah I only see the date that it was received as well (8/23..)