Has RC changed ALOT since last year?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustwantDDS

DrAMG
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing from most breakdowns that RC has gotten harder...

Im not trying to be a troll or anything but, I got 22 on RC last time (2010), and now im retaking...
I havent spent much time on RC, is it really crazily difficult now?

I'm scared:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it...mine wasn't hard. I hear there's some crazy physics passage and some other 22 paragraph passage but I would just half read half s& d such things. With a 22 last year, you'll have no trouble as long as you didn't just s&d all the way through it.

uh oh. crap
i did pretty much s&d all the way through
i'm a pretty fast reader though
so...is there enough time to just read
or read some of it.... i guess ill test it out on practices

I've heard a few things about this. Of course they could always add new versions of test with harder passage. Who know?

Members don't see this ad :)
If it is a long wordy science passage you could prob just s&d but if it is 15 paragraphs or so...read it quick and then go to q's which you pretty much just s&d. Def read first, 6 -7 min. Honestly mine was probably easy to s&d. But, I don't suggest anyone go in there without plans to read the passage first.

Not sure if it got harder. Took the test last year and got an 18 RC this year got a 21. Both times I didnt spend much time studying for it. You'll be fine as long as you focus.