Has the AOA finally changed their slogan??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taus

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking something up on osteopathic.org and noticed that at the bottom of the page it said "Treating Our Family and Yours", instead of the old "Treating Patients, not just symptoms."

I had heard a rumor that this was legit.....can anyone confirm this change of slogans?

I don't know why I care enough to make a post about this.....I guess all the studying that I should be doing right now is leading to some quality procrastination...

Members don't see this ad.

Taus said:
I was looking something up on osteopathic.org and noticed that at the bottom of the page it said "Treating Our Family and Yours", instead of the old "Treating Patients, not just symptoms."

I had heard a rumor that this was legit.....can anyone confirm this change of slogans?

I don't know why I care enough to make a post about this.....I guess all the studying that I should be doing right now is leading to some quality procrastination...

I'm curious too now.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi

YES they have changed their slogan....Treating Our Family and Yours
The tagline is based on the AOA's new brand position, which centers on the AOA as the D.O.'s professional family. The goal in developing a tagline for the AOA was to select one that had meaning for the osteopathic medical profession as well as a consumer audience.

"Treating our Family…" focuses on how the AOA cares for all D.O.s and osteopathic medical students and provides support for them in every aspect of their professional lives. "And Yours" explains how the AOA's D.O. members care for patients' like they are part of their own family.

New Logo

The letters “A” support the “O” just like the AOA provides complete support as the D.O.'s professional family. The addition of the staff of Aesclepius conveys the fact that the AOA is a medical organization. A greater emphasis has also been placed on the word “Osteopathic” by bolding it in type.

ragda26 said:
hi

The tagline is based on the AOA's new brand position, which centers on the AOA as the D.O.'s professional family. The goal in developing a tagline for the AOA was to select one that had meaning for the osteopathic medical profession as well as a consumer audience.

"Treating our Family…" focuses on how the AOA cares for all D.O.s and osteopathic medical students and provides support for them in every aspect of their professional lives. "And Yours" explains how the AOA's D.O. members care for patients' like they are part of their own family.

New Logo

The letters “A” support the “O” just like the AOA provides complete support as the D.O.'s professional family. The addition of the staff of Aesclepius conveys the fact that the AOA is a medical organization. A greater emphasis has also been placed on the word “Osteopathic” by bolding it in type.

I like it - far more appropriate and aesthetically pleasing.

ragda26 said:
hi

New Logo

:clap:

ragda26 said:
"Treating our Family…" focuses on how the AOA cares for all D.O.s and osteopathic medical students and provides support for them in every aspect of their professional lives.

:rolleyes:

but it's not condescending...