ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
  1. Dentist
I'll get back to you in a year on this when I have some experience with the dent. curriculum. I'm also interested in your question. How many children do you have?

My avatar is a pic. of my 6-month old son.

Shell

15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2002
Dallas
Visit site
Status
G-

Thanks for replying. I haven't any children yet, but I wanted to know what to expect. I am planning to become a parent before starting d school.

About the Ads

UBTom

Class '04 official geezer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2002
Queens, NY
www.iloveny.com
Status
Quite a few of my classmates have families.. On average they seem to study in the library a lot more frequently than those of us who are single. :laugh:

It does make things a bit more hectic, but with a supportive spouse dental school is definitely manageable. My class hasn't lost a student with a family yet..

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2001
Washington, DC
www.facebook.com
Status
  1. Dentist
Originally posted by ItsGavinC
I'll get back to you in a year on this when I have some experience with the dent. curriculum. I'm also interested in your question. How many children do you have?

My avatar is a pic. of my 6-month old son.

Aww, so cute. 6 months and he already thinks he's cool...like his dad is a dentist or something!!

:laugh:

DesiDentist

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads