Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

searun

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wrap yourselves in the love of your family and have a thoughtful and peaceful day. And relax! So what are you guys doing tomorrow?

Searun

Members don't see this ad.

happy thanksgiving to you too!

me---i have a lot of thanksgiving dinners to attend..i guess i'll gain a few pound this weekend. ;)

My baby boy is turning 1 Friday so I'm rocking the family Thansgiving dinner/birthday party. We all missed Thanksgiving last year because I was giving birth, so we're stoked for the food. Last Thanksgiving I watched the Macy's parade while a resident stitched me up and we talked to her about how good the Polish food is in new york city. :laugh: Aaaah, birth is funny...

Members don't see this ad :)
Studying. :(

I don't feel so bad because I'm foreign-born and raised, so Thanksgiving was never a part of our family. Also, I had an early Thanksgiving dinner with friends on Monday.

But studying is not exactly fun. I'll probably wrap it up around 5 and then sit down, watch a good movie and eat a nice dinner (even if it isn't turkey).

Grey's. This week's looks good.

time to gain 15 lbs in one night!

actually i am very sad, i will have no food, not even canned food and i will be doing homework. i just want to shoot my self, grrr thanksgiving sucks

I plan on creating such a great time today that I won't think, or worry, about this whole crazy medical school application process for a whole day.

And I'm going to eat and catch up with old friends and get to know the new ones.

Happy Turkey day.

;)

I plan on creating such a great time today that I won't think, or worry, about this whole crazy medical school application process for a whole day.

And I'm going to eat and catch up with old friends and get to know the new ones.

Happy Turkey day.

;)
nice new avatar spicedmama!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! Hopefully we are all in for some GOOD NEWS after the holiday!!!!

Happy Thanks Giving!

I'm thankful for the encouraging words from all of you guys!

Eating and studying for finals.

Eating and studying for finals.

Welcome to the club. Except I'm supposed to be studying and I'm not...because I keep thinking of the TURKEY.

Welcome to the club. Except I'm supposed to be studying and I'm not...because I keep thinking of the TURKEY.

Yea I'm supossed to be writing a paper, but I just ate some turkey and all that tryptophan is making me sleeeepy. :sleep:

I should have been finishing my thesis draft today, but instead I hung out with family, ate great food, and tossed back some mighty tastey brews. The relaxing was very much worth the lack of progress on my paper though. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanksgiving is good so far. My truck started running again and I've eaten ~4k calories so far. MMMMMM I do love the stuffing. Have a good one people!