Have any of you used this verbal link when u prepped for MCAT?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

hey i know this is not the mat forum but i wanted to ask a bigger population cause i konw u all hav etaken mcat. I found this link to 80 passages of verbal, but to get the answers u have to send this guy 5 bucks. now i have no idea if this is legit, i mean can u gusy tell me if any of you have used this or heard of this?
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/4750/vrprep.html

thanks alot

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Surfer, sailor, swimmer!

I used them last year. I thought it was worth the $5. It's lots of practice and that is what I was looking for. It's not like the real MCAT but it is practice!!!! My verbal increased considerably probably due to all of the exposure I had to many practice passages.

4. MyEyesMesmerize

MyEyesMesmerize Senior Member

Someone who purchased it should just be kind enough to post the answers :D This is where your altruistic qualities will show. Hahaha yea right.

5. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

ya aquaboy do u still have the answrs? id have no porblem paying u the 5 bux or whatever i just sent my check to this guy todayb ut im scard he moved or smoething will go wrong. if u could give me the ansers id totally send u some dough. thanks much