Have any of you used this verbal link when u prepped for MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i know this is not the mat forum but i wanted to ask a bigger population cause i konw u all hav etaken mcat. I found this link to 80 passages of verbal, but to get the answers u have to send this guy 5 bucks. now i have no idea if this is legit, i mean can u gusy tell me if any of you have used this or heard of this?
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/4750/vrprep.html

thanks alot

Members don't see this ad.

I used them last year. I thought it was worth the $5. It's lots of practice and that is what I was looking for. It's not like the real MCAT but it is practice!!!! My verbal increased considerably probably due to all of the exposure I had to many practice passages.

Someone who purchased it should just be kind enough to post the answers :D This is where your altruistic qualities will show. Hahaha yea right.

ya aquaboy do u still have the answrs? id have no porblem paying u the 5 bux or whatever i just sent my check to this guy todayb ut im scard he moved or smoething will go wrong. if u could give me the ansers id totally send u some dough. thanks much