1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Have any of you used this verbal link when u prepped for MCAT?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

hey i know this is not the mat forum but i wanted to ask a bigger population cause i konw u all hav etaken mcat. I found this link to 80 passages of verbal, but to get the answers u have to send this guy 5 bucks. now i have no idea if this is legit, i mean can u gusy tell me if any of you have used this or heard of this?
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/4750/vrprep.html

thanks alot

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Surfer, sailor, swimmer!
    7+ Year Member

I used them last year. I thought it was worth the $5. It's lots of practice and that is what I was looking for. It's not like the real MCAT but it is practice!!!! My verbal increased considerably probably due to all of the exposure I had to many practice passages.

4. MyEyesMesmerize

MyEyesMesmerize Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Someone who purchased it should just be kind enough to post the answers :D This is where your altruistic qualities will show. Hahaha yea right.

5. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

ya aquaboy do u still have the answrs? id have no porblem paying u the 5 bux or whatever i just sent my check to this guy todayb ut im scard he moved or smoething will go wrong. if u could give me the ansers id totally send u some dough. thanks much