Have Aug Mcaters heard post-sec from UCSF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faust

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why is it taking them so long. Been complete for 11+ weeks, and when I called they said, "oh you took the august mcat, it will take us longer than 8 weeks" but damn how much longer? How lonnnnnnngerrrr?

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Nopee, i have not heard anything from them since secondaries so i dontknow what they are doing with our applications.good luck to us all

Do instaters automatically get secondaries or how did you get one before getting your MCAT scores? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
mashce said:
Do instaters automatically get secondaries or how did you get one before getting your MCAT scores? :confused:
They give secondaries without scores sometimes, but it's not automatic. I got one about 11 weeks ago, too, and I had no previous scores.

mashce said:

I also had april scores, but like napespikes said, UCSF will give you one if they deem you somewhat qualified for ucsf even though they are still waiting for Aug scores.

Has any aug mcater been rejected post secondary?

Faust said:
I also had april scores, but like napespikes said, UCSF will give you one if they deem you somewhat qualified for ucsf even though they are still waiting for Aug scores.

Has any aug mcater been rejected post secondary?
august mcater here, got interview a week ago, was complete for over 9 weeks... hope that helps

Has anyone been put on hold pre-interview? I was, so does this mean there is a chance i could get an interview? Has anyone heard of someone being interviewed after being put on hold at UCSF? Thanks, and good luck to you all!

How did you find out about the post-secondary hold?

THanks!