have no idea how to get started

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatewasani

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I spend the better part of 3 months studying every day for the MCAT and I really don't know what happened, I got the score back today and I didn't do well at all----22Q

I want to retake the exam either in the beginning or end of July and plan to start studying again by Thursday.

I have taken all the AAMC practice tests and most of the TPR. I have the TPR materials still and EK review and Audio Osmosis.

Should I re-take the AAMC practice exams?
even the verbals?

Should I re-read all the material (this really seems like a waste to me)

should I just do slight review using my notes and try to do as many problems and passages as I can?

so lost and feel so angry with myself. I am so embarrassed and do not know how i'm gonna tell my parents. I just want to do better

Members don't see this ad.

If you properly reviewed all the material, doing more practice and analyzing where you fell short is the best method.

Also, just because you used up all the material you have on hand doesn't mean that's all there is. You will never run out of problems. Just go to a B&N or Borders and take out an MCAT book you haven't used.