Have not heard back yet? Does this mean rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krysp1243

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know this question gets asked a lot on here but I am starting to worry. I applied to 14 schools and have received rejections without interviews from 2 so far. I applied in late July. Is this a good or bad sign that I have not heard back from the others? Are they just waiting to send out rejections, or do schools actually ghost students? There are a few schools that have already sent out rejections and I haven't received one from them. I know it's just a waiting game but it's already mid-December and I need to start preparing for a plan B if necessary. Any advice is extremely helpful!

Stats:
3.65 GPA
3.4 sGPA
18 AA DAT
-I have a lot of volunteer, shadowing, and DA experience.

Members don't see this ad.

way too early to tell

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone, I know this question gets asked a lot on here but I am starting to worry. I applied to 14 schools and have received rejections without interviews from 2 so far. I applied in late July. Is this a good or bad sign that I have not heard back from the others? Are they just waiting to send out rejections, or do schools actually ghost students? There are a few schools that have already sent out rejections and I haven't received one from them. I know it's just a waiting game but it's already mid-December and I need to start preparing for a plan B if necessary. Any advice is extremely helpful!

Stats:
3.65 GPA
3.4 sGPA
18 AA DAT
-I have a lot of volunteer, shadowing, and DA experience.
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)