Have not received secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chroroform

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should i be worried? my amcas has become complete last thursday and i still havent received some secondaries. i.e. albany, rfu, evms, uvm, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

No, these schools are busy and more than a few will probably take 2+ weeks to send their secondaries out. Also, some (like EVMS) have your primary, and are screening it to decide if you get a secondary.

No, these schools are busy and more than a few will probably take 2+ weeks to send their secondaries out. Also, some (like EVMS) have your primary, and are screening it to decide if you get a secondary.
ok thanks. i guess then evms is 1 school that is screening. all the others that i applied for are supposed to send 2ndaries to all the applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok thanks. i guess then evms is 1 school that is screening. all the others that i applied for are supposed to send 2ndaries to all the applicants.

Ya, after a month went by, I called Albany and they got it to me the next day. (Btw, I finished it that day, sent LOR's, and am still listed as having nothing done... hrm.) I'm still waiting on Drexel, and called them, too. They said I should be getting it by next week. I think they're just really, really busy.

S.

some schools will allow you to complete a secondary without having received an invite. have you checked their websites to see if you could do that?

if not, i'd just work on the secondary prompts anyways (find them on SDN) and call the office if you haven't received them by next week.