Have you adequate financial resources to attend dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

dentalstudent2021

meharry secondary.
Have you adequate financial resources to attend dental school? yes or no?!

I would say no because I have to take loans rather than have ready resources to pay as I study.
opinions, what did others put for this ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Yes, that's how the phrasing goes. not sure what they actually mean and the follow up question says what resources will you use to fund dental school....

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I would believe access to a bank loan counts as a financial resource. Therefore if you intend to and are able to access an adequate loan then I would answer Yes.

Only option is yes or no as an answer....anyone who has done the secondary ???

I would believe access to a bank loan counts as a financial resource. Therefore if you intend to and are able to access an adequate loan then I would answer Yes.

I thought the same so I answered yes.

I think you should respond in kind:

"Alas, but a meager fortune of jewels and spices have I. The services of a usurer I must seek."

Seriously though, just say you will finance your education with federal and private loans. This is what almost everyone has to do.

I bet you are a huge medieval/Renaissance nerd, aren't you? I mean that in the kindest way possible, of course!

Reactions: 1 users