Have you applied to this medical school in previous years?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkeymaniac

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
2012 version of the AMCAS application manual doesn't seem to have this info.

When I withdrew post-primary and pre-secondary from Yale last year, they sent me this e-mail. "Thank you for letting us know of your decision to withdraw your application. Keep in mind, that because you did not submit a Yale Supplemental application you are not considered an "official" applicant. If you choose to apply again in a future year, you will not be considered a re-applicant."

So I can mark "No" to the question on AMCAS for Yale then? Should I contact
individual schools and see what their policies are? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

2012 version of the AMCAS application manual doesn't seem to have this info.

When I withdrew post-primary and pre-secondary from Yale last year, they sent me this e-mail. "Thank you for letting us know of your decision to withdraw your application. Keep in mind, that because you did not submit a Yale Supplemental application you are not considered an "official" applicant. If you choose to apply again in a future year, you will not be considered a re-applicant."

So I can mark "No" to the question on AMCAS for Yale then? Should I contact individual schools and see what their policies are? Thanks in advance.

I would agree with both.