Have you been rejected from NYU or BU yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denty

dont eat yellow snow
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone hear from NYU or BU, I noticed they can take along time. But i havent heard since I sent everything to them at thanksgiving time, not even a rejection letter!

Members don't see this ad.

denty said:
Did anyone hear from NYU or BU, I noticed they can take along time. But i havent heard since I sent everything to them at thanksgiving time, not even a rejection letter![/QUO

that stinks i'm kind of depending on those two schools too since my stats arent that great, but im sure they are just waiting to see who sends in the deposit and how many spots they have open have you had an interview yet?
:(

haven't had rejections yet...
i'm hoping i wont.
had my BU interview last week
no word from NYU...no word from ANY SCHOOL since november (when i got a FEW interview invites)..
sigh

Members don't see this ad :)
If it makes your feel any better, I didn't send my deposit to NYU so you have my spot. I know a lot that turned down NYU so don't get too stressed out. Just call their arss up and see what's up. I know that are known for losing things but I have a feeling you will all get in. Good Luck.

Same here guys, no word from BU or NYU. I've called NYU twice and both times I found it very difficult to extract any info. The person on the other line just kept saying, "Your application is complete.......your application is complete.....you application is complete...." Even my emails to NYU are as follows, "Your application is complete....." And when I called BU, the lady was sooooo rude I almost cried. I just wanted to know the status of my app, since I haven't heard anything since October. She asked me the name of the program, I responded then she bit my head off and said, "We don't give status updates over the phone." Rude!

All I know is that I am going insane here. I think I have become obsessed with hearing from anyone that I am officially on my way to the nut house. Anyone joining me?

I'm not going to BU for the interview so I know for sure there is one spot open. Good luck.