Have you decided where you are going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lis79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if those of you that have multiple acceptances have decided where you will be attending in the Fall. I wish I were that lucky to be in a situation like that. I'm still waiting for my first acceptance, if it ever comes :(

Members don't see this ad.

lis79 said:
I was just curious if those of you that have multiple acceptances have decided where you will be attending in the Fall. I wish I were that lucky to be in a situation like that. I'm still waiting for my first acceptance, if it ever comes :(

Lots of the people with multiple acceptances are waiting on non-rollers which often happen to be their top choices. So ask again mid March.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLA. At least I won't have to change my SDN name! :D

No idea...I'm pretty sure I won't make my decision until May 14. I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!! :scared:

i think it's between umich, emory, and northwestern. i've withdrawn my application (or been rejected) from every school except these three, ucla, and usc... leaving the cali schools in cause originally they were my top choices and i just want to see what happens with those schools.

University of Washington -- hands down. :cool:

Probably Case, but I might end up going to Loyola