1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Have you ever had this happen?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DrWorkNeverDone, Mar 16, 2004.

1. DrWorkNeverDone

DrWorkNeverDone Carters Mistress
    7+ Year Member

I GOT INTO DAVIS, for transferring that is, but I have ran into a little problem. I can not make any of the summer advising dates, all of the dates are right my summer programs I applied to and I am hoping that I will at least get accepted into HCOP(June 20th-July31st) I was wondering if anyone has transferred and has had this problem before? What do I do?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Suey

Suey Member
    7+ Year Member

I go to Davis too and I know some people who never went to Summer Advising. If you can't go, they will just send you all the necessary info through the mail. Also, they just gave you a range of dates for your specific major. Summer advising actually takes place from June to i think end of august or early sept. You can ask to see if you can go to summer advising for another set of dates, it will just be for a different major department though. Congrats!! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...