Have you ever submitted anything to First Aid?

• Yes, I have submitted my old FA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have submitted my book ranking

• No, I have not submitted any material to FA, but I know someone PERSONALLY, who has

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atomic1000

10+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2008
Status
Medical Student
FA has shown a serious lack of transparency as to how they rank books/decide what is high yield. How many people say that a particular book deserves an A vs a B? Is it 1, 2, 1000? 2000? Especially given that their editors in the past have been NOTORIOUS FOR INTRODUCING NEW ERRORS into pages that are almost a decade old here is my question:

Have you ever submitted ANYTHING at all to the first aid office?

Thanks.

Redrox

10+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2008
Status
I've caught and received money for eleven mistakes in the Flash Facts program. Has anybody found errors in USMLERX or the First Aid book itself?

About the Ads

Redrox

10+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2008
Status
Yes yes, of course I've seen the errata, I was just wondering whether anyone who reads these boards had personally caught errors in First Aid 2008.

Atomic1000

10+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2008
Status
Medical Student
FA has shown a serious lack of transparency as to how they rank books/decide what is high yield. How many people say that a particular book deserves an A vs a B? Is it 1, 2, 1000? 2000? Especially given that their editors in the past have been NOTORIOUS FOR INTRODUCING NEW ERRORS into pages that are almost a decade old here is my question:

Have you ever submitted ANYTHING at all to the first aid office?

Thanks.

hope to hear from more folks on the forum. 5 people is certainly not very statistically relevant.

About the Ads