Have you ever submitted anything to First Aid?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atomic1000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
FA has shown a serious lack of transparency as to how they rank books/decide what is high yield. How many people say that a particular book deserves an A vs a B? Is it 1, 2, 1000? 2000? Especially given that their editors in the past have been NOTORIOUS FOR INTRODUCING NEW ERRORS into pages that are almost a decade old here is my question:

Have you ever submitted ANYTHING at all to the first aid office?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I've caught and received money for eleven mistakes in the Flash Facts program. Has anybody found errors in USMLERX or the First Aid book itself?

Yes yes, of course I've seen the errata, I was just wondering whether anyone who reads these boards had personally caught errors in First Aid 2008.

FA has shown a serious lack of transparency as to how they rank books/decide what is high yield. How many people say that a particular book deserves an A vs a B? Is it 1, 2, 1000? 2000? Especially given that their editors in the past have been NOTORIOUS FOR INTRODUCING NEW ERRORS into pages that are almost a decade old here is my question:

Have you ever submitted ANYTHING at all to the first aid office?

Thanks.

hope to hear from more folks on the forum. 5 people is certainly not very statistically relevant.