Have you heard from TUFTS yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busdent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you guys have heard from TUFTS ? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

nooooooooooo... no one has. i'd really love to interview there so i'm keepn my fingers crossed :)

jB!

jack bauer, do you play cs?
someone was playing the other day with that name.

Members don't see this ad :)
Never heard from Tufts either. And whenever I call their admissions office, an answering machine always answers the phone call.

However, some guy (forgot his name), seems to be very responsible in returning your call.

Unlike *cough* Pittsburgh's admissions office with a FULL voice mailbox and nobody working there. :D

it says received/under review on aadsas for me. i haven't checked aadsas in a while so is this old news or did they just start to review applications?

i have nothing under my AADSAS for tufts so yea, i guess its new

zero so far.
But people should start hearing from the within the next week or so because on the email they sent me it says they will start notifying applicants in early October and interviews will begin in November.

anybody know how many interviews they offer per year?

zero so far.
But people should start hearing from the within the next week or so because on the email they sent me it says they will start notifying applicants in early October and interviews will begin in November.

when did you get that emaiL?

Early sept since aadsas mailed out end of august.