have you memorized your AMCAS ID?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

angel5

The funny thing is I remember my AMCAS #, but can't seem to remember my checking account number of 5 years.

Go figure! :laugh:

Angel

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sigh. Yes I have. I've even learned the obscure passwords that some schools assign so you can login to your 2º status online.

I'm the opposite - I remember numbers quite well. I can rattle off my SSN, my husbands SSN, my drivers license number, every phone number I've ever had, both of my checking account numbers, and my amcas id. Oh, and both my old college ID numbers. I just wish people had numbers instead of names. Perhaps I'd remember them better!! :laugh:

i will probably remember my AMCAS id for as long as i live!

i've got the easiest id # ever to remember. too bad we can't share
-mota

Nikki2002 said:
yeah.....it's 867530 nnnnniiiiiiinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee

little did you know i've been collecting amcas ID numbers and storing them in a swiss bank account when i can one day take over the world mwahahahahahahhahahahhaha i can't tell you how though...that would just ruin my plans

Mine was exactly my telephone number, "555-1234"...now thats an easy number to remember!

Nikki2002 said:
yeah.....it's 867530 nnnnniiiiiiinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee

Jenny, is that you? ;)

Last edited:
Elastase said:
Mine was exactly my telephone number, "555-1234"...now thats an easy number to remember!

yes, my count is now at 2....with all the highly valid IDs i now have nothing can go wrong!

oh, here's a question....are all amcas IDs eight digits....like mine...or does anyone actually have a diff. number....like nikki and elastase :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
wow i can rattle off my amcas id number in my sleep, but all of a sudden reading this thread, i can't think of it for the life of me. oooohhhhhhh the pressure!

On the phone w/ an admissions office, they asked for my AMCAS ID, and for some reason my mind just momentarily erased. I said "Uhh.....hold on.....it's A3....." (My college ID), "Oh wait... that's not it... hmmmm, not my social security number, uhhhhh, oh yeah!!!" and finally got it out. They must think I'll make a great doctor:

"Nurse, just give him 3 ccs of X. Oh wait, I meant a liter of Y. Oh hell give him both!"

C.P. Jones said:
yes, my count is now at 2....with all the highly valid IDs i now have nothing can go wrong!

oh, here's a question....are all amcas IDs eight digits....like mine...or does anyone actually have a diff. number....like nikki and elastase :rolleyes:

Wow...I was just kidding...Look closely at the number...

of course....cuz i check my status every 5 min

Elastase said:
Wow...I was just kidding...Look closely at the number...

that's what the rolley eyes smiley is for....sarcasm....well, at least for me :rolleyes: :)

angel5 said:
The funny thing is I remember my AMCAS #, but can't seem to remember my checking account number of 5 years.

Angel
Yep. Me too! :D

After all this not only did I memorize the AMCAS ID, but also all of my credit card info. It's comforting to know that if kidnapped, stripped, and dropped in a foreign country I should at least be able to rattle off a few numbers and get myself home (and clothed).

Dakota said:
After all this not only did I memorize the AMCAS ID, but also all of my credit card info. It's comforting to know that if kidnapped, stripped, and dropped in a foreign country I should at least be able to rattle off a few numbers and get myself home (and clothed).

you know you would "forget" your credit card info so you can walk around naked

i was hoping if your story happened to me, dakota, that i would be picked up in a boat off the coast of sicily, and then find that a metal thing in my leg w/ a light actually contained a swiss bank account....and then i could beat ppl up, and do really cool things w/o even knowing how, that would be cool

angel5 said:

haha! I've had the same checking number for almost 10 years now and I still don't know it! I had AMCAS down tho after about the 3rd time I checked my status online!

i got all my necessary numbers down pat, student ID, amcas, social. But I can never remember my family members B-days. I'm a bad child.

sheeeeeet i sign my emails with my AMCAS ID.