havent received tucom-mi secondary...should i email????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bnoosha

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..

Well tucom-mi is my top choice school....aacomas confirmed my application was sent out 11/17/05 ...
my gpa is 3.77 (both sci and non science)...and my mcat is slightly above avg for tucom-mi.....

i havent received a secondary from them yet...and im kinda getting worried.
should i email them and ask status?
i dont want to annoy them though?

any info would be greatly appreciated!

ps...i received a secondary from western already...and they called me to schedule an interview......this is why i am puzzled i havent received anything from tucom

thanks again :)

Members don't see this ad.

you should email lynn huckle, the email is on their website. hey, when did western contact you and you got an interview before the secondary? That's awesome.

okay thanks so much..
i will email lynn...i actually met with her when i visited the campus...i just didnt want to bug her if it is still too early (i.e. its expected i would have to wait more than 2 weeks for a secondary)

as far as western..
i received my secondary 11/22...and i was pleasantly surprised when they called me on 11/29 for an inverview..
i was happy about that :)

thanks again for ur reply
and good luck to you

dr_keki said:
you should email lynn huckle, the email is on their website. hey, when did western contact you and you got an interview before the secondary? That's awesome.