having trouble forcing yourself to do school work during mcat studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prettymonkey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i keep trying to take a break from mcat stuff to finish projects and get ready for final presentations and stuff. i thankfully do not have any final exams. just papers and projects. i keep putting them off. i have 2 things due this week but i cannot stop studying for the mcat. i even wrote in my planner for this entire weekend PROJECTS! but i am studying for the mcat instead!!!! i am taking it may 11th which is almost 2 weeks after classes are over. am i addicted to studying for the mcat? how do you force yourself to care about your classes?

Members don't see this ad.

i pretty much ignored my classes until i took the MCAT on april 16th.. that all caught up to me and now I have so much schoolwork to catch up on.

I feel the same way. For some lucky reason, I have managed to slide by through all my classes doing faily well. I don't ever think I have studied for school so little. For the last two weeks I have studied on the weekends (for the MCAT) and this would never happen with regular classes.

Members don't see this ad :)
2 exams the same week as the MCAT for me, and one the week before.

It sucks, obviously