Hawaii AEGD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frychicken

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with or know of friends/colleagues who have done an AEGD in Hawaii? I think it would be an interesting place to experience and wanted to get more first-hand information, thanks folks.

Members don't see this ad.

i interviewed there if you want to know what i think

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi FanOfCostco,

I'm crossing my fingers for unfilled spots in Hawaii AEGD, could you kindly share your thoughts? =)

If you are familiar with Lutheran, then it's exactly the same. The only difference is you will be in Hawaii. Basically 1 year vacation

If you're going to do an AEGD. Do it in Hawaii.
Hahahaha yes you're right, thank you for the input! I got a phone interview and am waiting to hear back tonight. Fingers-crossed!!!

If you are familiar with Lutheran, then it's exactly the same. The only difference is you will be in Hawaii. Basically 1 year vacation
Thank you, I post-matched in Maui already =D

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you, I post-matched in Maui already =D
Could you tell us a little about your impression of the program and the program director. I've spoken with him (? or she) on Dental Town, as of a couple weeks ago there was still an unfilled position that he was looking to fill. PD stated its a lot of endo and extractions. Did you get to speak to any current residents? Come 2020, I'm applying for sure lol

I would love to hear more about the program as well.