HEAL AND CHANGE EVERY DISEASE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USAROSE

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a person who has survived with the help of god, the creator and healer. As the expression goes, the doctor helps the process, but the god heals it. Many of the diseases out there are caused by sins which the world has fallen under. These sins start from advertising to etc. In the future I am planning to become a neurosurgeon in order to make over 2+3 million dollars per year, build many churches all around the world and spread the word of god and his healing power of our souls. At the end of the day, this world was created for our spiritual being, not materialistic well being. And with the doctors being payed about 10-50 times more than a normal person and business people making about 2-5 times as much as doctors and even more, the society is in desperate trouble. What I am saying is that god can heal anything which you might ask of him, but this process starts in a way in which at times we cannot pay attention to. Please my overall point is; in the future I plan to host a house for natural healers of the world and along with it, build schools, from pre to medical schools. And a society, an organization which will unite to save this earth instead of harming it. I need as much help as I can get, who is with me ? Before you make any suggestions. Overview your problems, and see the sins which might cause them. But understand this, the spirit of god needs to be with you, and this is a road which you must go on and live an eternal life, instead of a nice ferrari and a heart brake. ! Please I want the best for you and thy neighbor and the dog who needs to protect the house, instead of wanting to own it. The reason people become doctors is to heal people, but we must never forget the words that heal us, but like good and bad doctors out there, there is good and bad love, the rest is your choice, caused by your past, your future, and your neighbors. I can help you fix any diseases you have, by simply suggesting the word of god and through your prayer, you will transform your entire life. ! My word is given, over my head.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am a person who has survived with the help of god, the creator and healer. As the expression goes, the doctor helps the process, but the god heals it. Many of the diseases out there are caused by sins which the world has fallen under. These sins start from advertising to etc. In the future I am planning to become a neurosurgeon in order to make over 2+3 million dollars per year, build many churches all around the world and spread the word of god and his healing power of our souls. At the end of the day, this world was created for our spiritual being, not materialistic well being. And with the doctors being payed about 10-50 times more than a normal person and business people making about 2-5 times as much as doctors and even more, the society is in desperate trouble. What I am saying is that god can heal anything which you might ask of him, but this process starts in a way in which at times we cannot pay attention to. Please my overall point is; in the future I plan to host a house for natural healers of the world and along with it, build schools, from pre to medical schools. And a society, an organization which will unite to save this earth instead of harming it. I need as much help as I can get, who is with me ? Before you make any suggestions. Overview your problems, and see the sins which might cause them. But understand this, the spirit of god needs to be with you, and this is a road which you must go on and live an eternal life, instead of a nice ferrari and a heart brake. ! Please I want the best for you and thy neighbor and the dog who needs to protect the house, instead of wanting to own it. The reason people become doctors is to heal people, but we must never forget the words that heal us, but like good and bad doctors out there, there is good and bad love, the rest is your choice, caused by your past, your future, and your neighbors. I can help you fix any diseases you have, by simply suggesting the word of god and through your prayer, you will transform your entire life. ! My word is given, over my head.

LOL

I almost spit my beer out reading this.

Nice troll.