1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Health Care Issues Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by wanttobeadoctor, Sep 9, 1999.

1. wanttobeadoctor

wanttobeadoctor Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

Wondering if anyone could help me out on learning more about health care issues in order to tackle any interview questions...I have my first interview at AZCOM on 9/16 and I am very nervous...Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Ann

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Henry

Henry Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Your question is not easy to reply because it covers a huge range of information.

Have you been reading journals related to health care? Go to your school library and I am sure there are plently of them.

If you are being ask for something that you have no idea, be honest and say so, and give an logical interpretation.

I have a very good experience when I had my interview in AZCOM. Stay calm.

I was once being asked to share my opinion about " Assistance Suicide " during the interview at NYCOM. Tough Luck, Hah!!!!

4. wanttobeadoctor

wanttobeadoctor Junior Member

Henry: Thanks for your reply. Actually I have been reading journals and newspaper articles on various aspects of health-care but I am not sure what type of questions I should expect. I have taken a look at the website with feedback from interviews from different schools - anything else?
    Are you entering in 2000 or are you already a med student?

Ann