Health Insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mr russon

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Does anyone have any suggestions on obtaining health insurance for the upcoming year. I will be attending LECOM, and they do not provide us with a health insurance plan, was wondering if anyone knew if the AOA or some other organization had any recommendations. id anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

I subscribe to the Access Plus Plan PPO with Blue Shield of California. It is the cheapest medical insurance I could find, about $50 a month. You might want to try to give Blue Shield a call.

EDGAR

Wow!

You truely deserve to be a doc. $50/month for a PPO in Cali. Give me an 800 number Edgar.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cliff,

The number is (800)351-2465.

EDGAR

mr. russon,
my name is adriana and I didn't interview at LECOM (interviewed in san diego). i didn't get a good idea of what the school is like and was wondering what you thought of the school atmosphere, the student unity, the attitude of the faculty toward their students, student satisfaction. I was granted an acceptance there and am still waiting for an answer from WEsternU and NYCOM. I would appreciate any comments. you can email me at [email protected] or post here.
thanks
adriana