Health Question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

docdiva22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys...i know this isnt a 24 hours a day hospital with people diagnosing but i am kinda scared. So please...bear with me.

Yesterday night around 4am i couldnt sleep cuz i had to go to the bathroom real bad...i usually hold it in until the morning when i wake up but i had to do both number 1 and 2 so i got up, went ot the bathroom. I saw blood. I have acid reflux and got scared. The blood wasnt on the stool it is in the urine..like...a regular redish color. Again, tonight about an hour ago i went to the bathroom and forgot to look but when i flushed and got up...i caught a glimpse of the water being pinkish...again..blood in urine...what is wrong? im thinking its a UTI. Should i worry? I have no stomach pains or anything around my abdomen. Please help.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you eat alot of beets?

Unprotected sex lately? (ok, don't answer that out loud)

If "no" to both, sorry, I don't know. Only other time I've had blood is a kick to the balls (and judging from your handle, you don't have balls).

docdiva22 said:
Hi guys...i know this isnt a 24 hours a day hospital with people diagnosing but i am kinda scared. So please...bear with me.

Yesterday night around 4am i couldnt sleep cuz i had to go to the bathroom real bad...i usually hold it in until the morning when i wake up but i had to do both number 1 and 2 so i got up, went ot the bathroom. I saw blood. I have acid reflux and got scared. The blood wasnt on the stool it is in the urine..like...a regular redish color. Again, tonight about an hour ago i went to the bathroom and forgot to look but when i flushed and got up...i caught a glimpse of the water being pinkish...again..blood in urine...what is wrong? im thinking its a UTI. Should i worry? I have no stomach pains or anything around my abdomen. Please help.

TCIrish03 said:
Do you eat alot of beets?

Unprotected sex lately? (ok, don't answer that out loud)

If "no" to both, sorry, I don't know. Only other time I've had blood is a kick to the balls (and judging from your handle, you don't have balls).

No to both...ive searched online and it says that you can get hematuria from a UTI...which is very common. I had that about a year ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
docdiva22 said:
No to both...ive searched online and it says that you can get hematuria from a UTI...which is very common. I had that about a year ago.

I would say rather than second guess, if the probably persists, go to a doctor.

Ok i just came back and my urine is almost clear.....

Asking for medical advice on SDN is not appropriate, especially in the pre-allo forum. This thread will be locked soon.

Go see your doctor tomorrow.

Its Nephronophthisis. Prepare your will.

Seriously though, just go see a doctor.

the negative 1 said:
Asking for medical advice on SDN is not appropriate, especially in the pre-allo forum. This thread will be locked soon.

Go see your doctor tomorrow.

Agreed. You need to see a doctor. This forum is not for medical advice. You're either talking to people who are unqualified to answer your questions or people who might be qualified but wouldn't give advice because they haven't seen you and been able to do whatever tests people who know about these things might do.

I hope your problem gets resolved ASAP, but seriously, go see a doc!

If you're having problems by all means see your physician. Seeking medical advice on SDN is a violation and not allowed. Therefore I have closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.