Quantcast

health secrets infomercial

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Navicular

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

BellyDancingDoc

Rump Shaker
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this:

https://tvw.healthsecrets.com/?CFID=87115&CFTOKEN=61103601

I just watched the infomercial on TV. They claim a lot of things. Does anyone actually own these books? I have the feeling a lot of the stuff inside is just common sense or placebo.

Are you kidding? I own the entire collection!

I'm a great believer in trusting the impeccably qualified Hugh Downs for all my medical needs. :thumbup:

EctopicFetus

Keeping it funky enough
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im an MD already and I also own every book. this totally changed my life. Now when the STEMI, DKA, and stroke patients come in.. its great. I dont need to worry about a huge list of meds I might have to give em. H2O2 is all I need..

Yippee!

coffeebythelake

I'm not a word-mincer
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I always cringe when some fake medical professional claims to have the cure for cancer, diabetes, arthritis, meningitis, halitosis, and all forms of venereal disease in a single product. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Why isn't the FDA or AMA doing something to stop this quackery?

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
As chris rock says- Robitussin will fix everything.

instigata

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They say the most prestigious institutions in the world, but don't give one example. HILARIOUS!

Navicular

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They say the most prestigious institutions in the world, but don't give one example. HILARIOUS!

They show that clip of a Nobel Prize winning physiologist at the end telling you to buy his book. I bet they just edited that to fit their purposes. :laugh: