Healthcare Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C.P. Jones

Catface Majigger
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Peter Jennings Reporting: Breakdown -- America's Health Insurance Crisis

ABC

10 PM

Dec. 15th (that's Thurs. TOMORROW)

may be helpful.....has anyone already seen this (since it is obviously a re-run)

Members don't see this ad.

Ooo, I didn't know it was a rerun, but it makes sense that it is.

I'll be watching!

Angel

i think i would be scared if it weren't a re-run :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
It took me a minute to figure out why it was a rerun. The title "Breakdown" sounds an awful lot like that book "Healthcare Meltdown". That book is very insightful by the way. :thumbup:

tacrum43 said:
It took me a minute to figure out why it was a rerun. The title "Breakdown" sounds an awful lot like that book "Healthcare Meltdown". That book is very insightful by the way. :thumbup:

in the event that the book is less than 100 pages: hmmmm, interesting, i'll look into that

in the even that the book is over 100 pages, and possibly under: book? what are you talking about?

maybe the tv show will mention the book a lot, or probably not since things i say are usually wrong

This really is a health care must-see. First ever news special hosted by an (apparently formerly) dead man.

bump b/c i think this deserves more views and ppl should watch it

tacrum43 said:

What is the author's name of that book?

cya

riceman04 said:
What is the author's name of that book?

cya

The author is Robert Lebow, M.D.

And to CP, yes it is over a hundred pages. It's not a hard read though.