healthcare information

lakersbaby

15+ Year Member
May 31, 2006
Californ-I-A
  1. Attending Physician
    does anyone know any good resources for finding information on healthcare and changes in healthcare? my friend had an interview at USC and the person asked him what the most significant change in healthcare was in the last 10 years and he talked about insurance stuff and the person said no he was wrong and said that it was that hospitals turned from non-profit to profit...his rejection came soon after. i dont want that to happen to me

mshheaddoc

Howdy
    Moderator Emeritus
    15+ Year Member
    Apr 24, 2002
    Wild west of Mistytown
      lakersbaby said:
      does anyone know any good resources for finding information on healthcare and changes in healthcare? my friend had an interview at USC and the person asked him what the most significant change in healthcare was in the last 10 years and he talked about insurance stuff and the person said no he was wrong and said that it was that hospitals turned from non-profit to profit...his rejection came soon after. i dont want that to happen to me
      oh wow. That really is unfair because there are MANY issues with the healthcare system. To say one means more than another is bogus and that person in my opinion is full of crap.

There are some links in the pre-allo stickies about healthcare information. I would also suggest checking them out.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.