hear back from nymc or aecom yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hayden

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone interview at nymc or aecom in early/mid january and hear back from them yet? i'm still waiting...

Members don't see this ad.

I think NYMC said it would be 10 weeks before we hear from them.

anyone interview at nymc or aecom in early/mid january and hear back from them yet? i'm still waiting...

early-mid Jan interview. Be happy. Not hearing means you have a better chance than I do, since apparently there is little or no waitlist movement.

Members don't see this ad :)
NYMC wagged its finger at me Mutombo style a few weeks ago. So no news is still good news.

11 weeks since I interviewed at NYMC. I have not heard a thing.

Got rejected at the end of feb from AECOM w/o interview.. application was complete in august.

NYMC hasn't contacted me at all... application also complete since august. I want my 100 bucks back... lol

I interviewed 12/ 14 and no word. On Thursday I will hit my 12th week, but from the sound of things they make you wait 13.. Looks like right smack in the middle of spring break.

I have my interview on April 11th. They should still let me know by May 15th right? Or will I be waiting until first day of classes :)

I recently heard back from NYMC, they rejected me pre-interview...but i don't give a $h!t, because I already got in somewhere way better than NYMC!

TAKE THAT NYMC!

bump...anyone hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on 1/11 at AECOM

received my waitlist letter in mid February

Interviewed 2/2...thought it went pretty well... Big fat rejection letter 3/9... :( Not much rhyme or reason to this application process!

zebu... was that at NYMC or AECOM?
I interviewed 1/25 at AECOM and haven't heard back a thing yet....

AECOM - Interviewed January 16th
Rejected February 15th

NYMC - Interviewed December 13th
Accepted today via email (3/12/07)

AECOM Interview 1/12
no news.

NYMC:
Interviewed 2/28, still waiting
Complete sometime in September/August

AECOM:
Complete the end of Feb.
Interview invite for 3/23 (got the invite about 2 weeks after being complete)

NYMC
interviewed 12/12
Tomorrow mark 13 weeks of waiting
they said 8-12

Does NYMC take status inquiry calls or e-mails? or do i continue to be patient as i begin my 14th week of waiting.. i swear just reject me already or something!

Did AECOM give info about how soon after interviews they would make their decisions? For some reason I have written down that they take 2 months...did anyone else hear that?

I called the Admissions Office the other day and that's what the receptionist said it usually takes... about 8 weeks

When i interviewed (NYMC) they said about 10 weeks but the status page said 8-12 weeks

So I guess the general consensus is that AECOM takes about 8 weeks and NYMC takes between 8 and 12

well, all you can do is wait, however long it takes, but yeah, it seems like forever. Anyway had to bump this thread.

Well here goes... I have NYMC interview tomorrow - then I get to look forward to what seems like a 13 week wait?? How fun! They can't hurt me now though because I'm a veteran waiter - 3 waitlists already this year and still waiting on all of them. Anybody hold a record of waitlists?

my daily bump, man, can these schools just get back to me already?

Hmmm... I interviewed at NYMC on 1-2 and was e-mailed my acceptance yesterday on 3-14. A lot of weeks...

i interviewed at NYMC in early Feb, so this waiting sucks....i was wondering if the people that got in or were waitlisted would share their stats (mcat & gpa)....thanks guys....and gluck with the acceptances!

still bumpin'

It has been about 9 weeks now and no response. Anybody hear back from them yet?

I called aecom yesterday and was told that the committee took a 2 week break, so they're a little backed up. But, I was informed about my waitlist status :(

I have not heard from AECOM at all and I really don't expect to. I was wondering for those of you who have interviewed their recently know if they are still interviewing.

Oh well.....the wait continues....

i interviewed at NYMC in early Feb, so this waiting sucks....i was wondering if the people that got in or were waitlisted would share their stats (mcat & gpa)....thanks guys....and gluck with the acceptances!

I hada a 34R and 3.94.

well, no more waiting for nymc at least, just got the acceptance email today, interviewed 1/8, and in case someone is going to ask my stats, they're 32Q and 3.55.

anyone interview 1/10 for nymc and hear a response yet?? thanks!

how about for 1/17?

I was waitlisted for AECOM on 3/24. I interviewed 2/5. For all those still waiting to hear a responce maybe call the admissions office. Good Luck!!!

Does anyone know Ms. Kerrigan's email at AECOM? Thanks!

I interviewed 1/8 and just got the acceptance from NYMC today.

i called nymc today, they said they are up to 1/11 in revewing for admission.