Heard back from Chatham or St. Catherine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTisMe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Chatham?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi OTisMe,

I received an email last week that I was accepted to Chatham. Maybe you should call them? Good luck!

I was also accepted into Chatham for Fall 2012. I also applied to St. Kate's but have no response thus far. They only emailed me to ask which program I prefer (weekend/day) since I placed both options on my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when exactly St. Catherine will let people know about acceptances/rejections?

Has anyone heard from St. Kate's? I thought I'd receive a letter at the end of March 2012 and now it's already April 2012 ?!?!

I received a letter via snail mail from St.Kate's in mid February regarding my prerequisites and it also said that they would be notifying applicants around 8 weeks after the application deadline (so around now if I am remembering the letter correctly!).

I was just accepted into St. Catherine University. I received the information in snail mail today. It was sent to my parents house and my mother called me. I have no idea what the information says until I go back home.

Congratulations to you both! I also received communication from St. Kate's today, but was rejected. Would either of you be willing to share a little about your OT experience, estimate of GPAs, etc.? Not a big deal if you are not! Again, congrats and thanks for any information you're willing to share!

Anyone attending St. Kate's MAOT Weekend program?