heard from pcom? anyone taken off of wait list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chos

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
friends:

just wondering what you've heard from pcom and if there has been any movement off of their wait list.

tia.

Members don't see this ad.

chos said:
friends:

just wondering what you've heard from pcom and if there has been any movement off of their wait list.

tia.

I heard of a few people who got off the waitlist around the end of May. Most of the people were in PCOM's Biomedical Sciences program though.

Sorry to say I dont think the waitlist is going to move that much more. PCOM is expecting 270 people in the incoming class.

Good luck!!! No matter what anybody tells you, NOBODY knows whether there is going to be more spots opening up or not this application cycle. Adcoms have estimates, but every year differs and even they don't know (yes, I know I'm probably speaking blasphemy regarding the omnipotent adcoms). Current applicants, waitlisters, and those accepted have even less of a clue. Nobody can predict Billy Bob getting pulled off a waitlist somewhere else and giving up his spot to go there. Hope you get in.

my friend was not in the bioscience program and was accepted early june. good luck to those waiting!