Heard of iChart or Powerscribe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RadSearcher

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
As I mentioned in the "New Memebers" forum, I'm not in the health industry and I am in fact just getting introduced to the radiology industry. I'm a business student and I was given a project to do a research on voice transcribing devices for healthcare solutions. To be exact, I'm learning about Nuance-Dicatphone's iChart & Powerscribe. I have interviewed some radtechs but I need to hear from a Radiologist's point of view however they are way too difficult to schedule for an interview. So I was wondering if I can get some help here as part of my efforts.
I have a 10-brief & very informal questions I need to ask regarding purchase criteria & experiences with transcribing devices. Whoever can help, please let me know so I can email you the questions or perhaps post it up somewhere in this forum.
If you know any Radiologists that may be able to help please direct me to them.
I will greatly appreciate your consideration. Thanks.

-RadSearcher

Members don't see this ad.

I moved this thread to the Rads residency forum because you are researching into a rather specific area and the Tech. forum doesn't usually have a high visitor load so you most likely wouldn't get many (if any) answers. I left a shadow in the tech. forum that redirects here just in case we get any visitors that may be able to help you, but I think you will have much better luck here.

Rads Mod/Advisor: If you disagree with this thread being moved here please feel free to PM me so we can discuss a mutually satisfactory solution.