• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW

Heard the one about the restaurant on the moon?

yomama'sdoctor

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
The food was great, but it had no atmosphere.

badumcha!!!

On that note, is anyone else bored out of their minds from waiting? After all the stress of applications, filling out secondaries crazily, waiting for interviews, and performing like a monkey, this waiting period is really anti-climactic. So, amuse me and tell me a joke.

Stolenspatulas

10+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
i graduated this past may... so im kinda bummin around and bored in general (when im not workin).

if you are in college you have no excuse to be bored. go party. go to bars with some friends. be young and alive.

sara3426

10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm with ya stolen. I graduated '06, and have been superfortunate in the admissions process, but now i'm just waiting around bored out of my mind. i'm so anxious to finally pick a school and then attend it, meet all my new friends, and start having a real life like i had in college. for now i guess i'll just have another cookie here on my parents' couch. :(

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.