San_Juan_Sun

Professor of Life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2002
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
My buddy called AZCOM yesterday to ask when he might expect to hear from them. The admissions person in the office (who he said was very nice) told him that letters would likely be going out on Monday (hopefully). I know this isn't much news, but I hope it helps fellow AZCOM wanna-bes.

BTW, my buddy asked me to post this so that AZCOM's admissions office might be less flooded with calls from worried applicants. In his opinion, more info sharing and less annoying phone calls will make it so that we can get good info out of admissions personnel. Thanks to them for their hard work, and thanks to everyone for not annoying them with needless calls. :)

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2001
Visit site
Status
San_Juan_Sun

Hey, thanks for the info!:) I was going to call them at the begining of the week. When did you interview at AZCOM? Is AZCOM your top choice?

OP
San_Juan_Sun

San_Juan_Sun

Professor of Life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2002
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I interviewed there in late September, the 26th I think. And yes, it is my first choice (I've interviewed MD too). I was absolutely blown away by AZCOM during the interview.

One other note that I forget to relay, the letters were waiting for the deans's (of Admissions?) signature.

About the Ads