Heartbroken that she flirted with me, rejected me, claims that we are friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LOL Immuno, got used good. Girls pull this **** all the time. You give them what a boyfriend does (fun/friendship/spend money) without sex. You are stuck in a friend zone...

I leave if I can't **** her 2 weeks - 1 month max. If you keep hanging around, you are stuck in a friend zone which is ****ing hard to break out of.

Do damage control (sometimes works, most of the time will NOT)
If I were you, stop all contact for 1 month (never respond to any text and call, don't even look at her). I'd hang out with better girls and show her off. Sometimes jealously kicks in and she knows what she is missing, and gives her the taste she can't get what she wants without giving you anything back.

Just learn your lesson and move on.

Members don't see this ad.

NVM, the girl have a boyfriend already, mean she is NOT available since the beginning... Never hang out with girls like this for a long time if you want something more (puts you in a friend zone). This trick only works if she does not have anyone.

People are attracted to people who are awesome, not people who are focused on attracting other people. Focus on being awesome and everything else will work itself out.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Why would she flirt with me even though she had a boyfriend?
Attention
2. Why would give me a nickname even though she had a boyfriend?
Attention
3. Why could she not leave me alone simply because I don't want to have feelings for her?
Attention
4. Why would she only want to hang out when at the time she had a boyfriend?
Attention
5. Why would she touch my hands, but never hug me?
Attention
6. Why is she so critical of me, such as criticizing me about how I deal with tough situations?
Attention
7. Does she know that saying "we're friends" really hurts my feelings?
Probably
8. Most people told me that she's materialistic and that she used me because I am smart. Do you guys think she would do that?
Lol yes. I'm not saying she did, but yeah it's definitely possible.

You have my vote for "most awesome post of the year" on this one:thumbup:

I dont understand the "damage control" angle. You want her as a girlfriend so why do you care if she rejects you and doesn't want to be friends? That sounds so pathetic if you ask me. It's like going to a store to apply for a manager position only to be told that they dont like you as a manager so how about cart pusher?

Generally speaking, us guys don't want to be your friend if you reject us. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. But be honest with yourself, you want her to be more than friends with you so if she says no then why do you care?

Call me a skeptic, but I don't believe this story for a minute.

This guy applied to pharmacy school this year (2012), if you read his early posts. Suddenly he's talking about his PD1 and PD2 years being complete? His other posts looked similarly created from thin air to get people riled up...

Call me a skeptic, but I don't believe this story for a minute.

This guy applied to pharmacy school this year (2012), if you read his early posts. Suddenly he's talking about his PD1 and PD2 years being complete? His other posts looked similarly created from thin air to get people riled up...

I'm still waiting for the mods to investigate whether this is SHC's male alter-ego account or not

LOL Immuno, got used good. Girls pull this **** all the time. You give them what a boyfriend does (fun/friendship/spend money) without sex. You are stuck in a friend zone...

I leave if I can't **** her 2 weeks - 1 month max. If you keep hanging around, you are stuck in a friend zone which is ****ing hard to break out of.

Do damage control (sometimes works, most of the time will NOT)
If I were you, stop all contact for 1 month (never respond to any text and call, don't even look at her). I'd hang out with better girls and show her off. Sometimes jealously kicks in and she knows what she is missing, and gives her the taste she can't get what she wants without giving you anything back.

Just learn your lesson and move on.

OP
Dude, this seems like good advice in theory, but I can't say it has worked well for me. If you really want the girl and there's a good chance she might want you as well, then you both lose if you do this. I find that women love the attention and want to be chased. I'll go ahead and play along if I want them bad enough and they're enjoying it anyway. I don't let a boyfriend get in my way, if she really wanted the boyfriend and he was that great, then she would stay away on her own. Maybe somewhere, he ain't takin care of business. ;) Almost every time I'll say or do something that eventually wins them over, they'll agree to go out, and the rest is history. Everybody wins. The only caveat is that if you are sure without a doubt that she does not reciprocate the feelings, then cut yourself off from her. Not to manipulate, but to move on from something that isn't going anywhere. The biggest pain in the ass is that you don't always get the truth just because they resist, so then you have to figure it out if she just wants to be chased. :rolleyes:Really just all a big game.

Just had an IM conversation with her, and she sent me her a picture of her posing. I never asked for it, but she sent it to me. I commented on how it was a good picture, which I really thought it was genuinely good, and she replied sourly saying that it still doesn't change anything. We continued to talk for a bit, and I completely lost track of time, then after a while she took a long time to reply to the point of stop replying to me. She basically told me to slow down on the typing. Then I realized she's not worth the time and that I shouldn't waste her's as well, and I left it there. I deleted the picture right then and there. Not worth it, the milk's gone sour.

Looks like another case of "She used me to get good grades." If I girl likes to study and spend time with you during class it doesnt mean she likes you, its just that you are smart and they want somebody to help them get through the class. She will flirt with you and even make you think that she likes you so you get closer to her and keep helping her out without questions. Thats why she didnt tell you she had a boyfriend. Because if you knew, then you would lose interest and not spend as much time helping her with her grades.

Girls do this all the time man. In every college, every class, of every hour.

Just had an IM conversation with her, and she sent me her a picture of her posing. I never asked for it, but she sent it to me. I commented on how it was a good picture, which I really thought it was genuinely good, and she replied sourly saying that it still doesn't change anything. We continued to talk for a bit, and I completely lost track of time, then after a while she took a long time to reply to the point of stop replying to me. She basically told me to slow down on the typing. Then I realized she's not worth the time and that I shouldn't waste her's as well, and I left it there. I deleted the picture right then and there. Not worth it, the milk's gone sour.
Sure you did
11j0z77.gif

Last edited:
Looks like another case of "She used me to get good grades." If I girl likes to study and spend time with you during class it doesnt mean she likes you, its just that you are smart and they want somebody to help them get through the class. She will flirt with you and even make you think that she likes you so you get closer to her and keep helping her out without questions. Thats why she didnt tell you she had a boyfriend. Because if you knew, then you would lose interest and not spend as much time helping her with her grades.

Sure you did
11j0z77.gif

Honest, I did do it.

Dude this guy is borderline pathetic.

Who else is with me? :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
if you want her or any other girl for that matter, stop speaking to her immediately. I mean delete her number etc...cut ties...save what little is left of your honor

You are correct, in fact it is encouraged that the females of Asian culture to behave the same as the American culture. However, we men are never encourage to break our stereotypical gender/social roles. In fact, if most of us act too American as opposed to not speaking English correctly, then we are viewed as wannabees or "twinkies" Either way, we males are criticized for this. Now that is why you see the majority of Asian females dating American guys because they are more chill on the whole dating outside culture and less xenophobic. Now if we Asian guys all of a sudden assimilate to American culture without meeting criticisms, then there would not be outside race dating experienced within our race.

This is the reason why my lady friends love American guys so much is because they are simply awesome, but she wants to date guys of her own nationality...unfortunately that did not do anything good for me since I'm not her nationality.
There are a lot of girls from other races in nyc that like asian guys. In fact, asian guys and white girls is a damn trend now... just move on man, the korean wave is coming, dress better; work out and study well.

There are a lot of girls from other races in nyc that like asian guys. In fact, asian guys and white girls is a damn trend now... just move on man, the korean wave is coming, dress better; work out and study well.

Hahahahahahahahaha.....

At least let us see this picture so we can say if it's worth it or not. I mean, if she's some 10/10 knockout, ignore all the stuff we said about "move on."

I dont understand the "damage control" angle. You want her as a girlfriend so why do you care if she rejects you and doesn't want to be friends? That sounds so pathetic if you ask me. It's like going to a store to apply for a manager position only to be told that they dont like you as a manager so how about cart pusher?

Generally speaking, us guys don't want to be your friend if you reject us. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. But be honest with yourself, you want her to be more than friends with you so if she says no then why do you care?

Damage control when you are deep in the friend zone is to get her to sleep with you, NOT to be her friend. You are shooting yourself in the foot twice if you keep hanging out with her. She already said "NO"; any single seconds you spend time with her will be viewed as your acceptance to just be her friend, which will lower her respect to you even more.

There is no harm playing jealous girlfriend trick, you are dead in the water anyway already with this girl. Kill all contact for 1 whole month at least and come back a brand new person. You are showing her you don't need her, and you can get better looking female. She will question herself. "Wow Immuno can get her, maybe, Immuno is worth it. Maybe I make a mistake". It's like WVU's previous experience, the girl double question herself because she thought she made a mistake. Once she wants your approval subconsciously (her trying to contact you and misses spending time with you because you don't call/text/chat/hang out), you are in the higher league; and it's easier from there on.

Playing "Let's just be friends" is ******ed. She gets everything from a guy, you get nothing. It's more like a pity option: "I can't have sex with you but I will be friend with you? Wanna be just friend with me? Are you ok with that?" **** that option. I don't need a friend as a daily reminder "You are not good enough for me". Unless I can justify her value a friend, I drop her immediately (delete phone number and stop call contact).

I normally move the **** on if I know the girl has a boyfriend. That means she is NOT available and I am not a home wrecker. There are 3 billion women on earth, you gotta be ****ing pathetic if you think she is the only one for you.

Metro PCS $40/mo unlimited everything 4G LTE.:thumbup:

Does it work well in your area? I was on a 5 guys fishing trip last months in the mountains...and only 1 of us had verizon which was the only phone working.

In general, girls don't want you to be nice to them. Not really.

If you're nice to them it means they're too good for you.

Many of you guys told me to ignore her and see if she responds, well here's what happened. When I ignored her for two weeks in the Spring, she would occasionally drop by the desk to talk to me, or she would text me to see how I'm doing. I felt that she wanted me for real at that time, so I talked to her. But whenever the conversation gets picked up, she would immediately tell me to chill out and that I 'm getting too excited talking to her. Also, when I tried to initiate a text, she would take a very long time to respond. Sometimes that pissed me off because I thought one minute she wanted to talk to me and the next she would ignore me (similar to what happened yesterday). So yea, that doesn't work for me. I want to though, just once, make her jealous. That's why I wanted to know if its possible to date another classmate just to get back to her.

Many of you guys told me to ignore her and see if she responds, well here's what happened. When I ignored her for two weeks in the Spring, she would occasionally drop by the desk to talk to me, or she would text me to see how I'm doing. I felt that she wanted me for real at that time, so I talked to her. But whenever the conversation gets picked up, she would immediately tell me to chill out and that I 'm getting too excited talking to her. Also, when I tried to initiate a text, she would take a very long time to respond. Sometimes that pissed me off because I thought one minute she wanted to talk to me and the next she would ignore me (similar to what happened yesterday). So yea, that doesn't work for me. I want to though, just once, make her jealous. That's why I wanted to know if its possible to date another classmate just to get back to her.

Don't date another classmate to get back at her.

Just date another classmate (or anyone else).

It's not enough to not speak to her, you have to not want to speak to her. And then don't.

This ship has sailed, and even if she later throws herself at you, you are better off simply brushing her off and walking away.

This thread is getting boring...

Lets move it to something more like:

This one time in Pharmacy School....(insert anything that has nothing to do with this chick or guy).

Stop being pathetic. Do you have some real life friends who are better with women? Try to get some pointers somewhere other than the internet. And stop following this girl like a little puppy. She sounds like a bitch.

Okay, now you're pushing it. Just ignore her COMPLETELY. Why in the world did you talk to her again? Dude, she fooled you yet again and will continue to play around with you if you keep letting her. For goodness sake, stop giving her attention and look for other girls in your class. Just learn from this experience and try not to make the same mistake again.

And why make her feel jealous? You're starting to sound like you're out for revenge...and God know what might happen afterwards if you can't control yourself.

This thread is pathetic and makes me sad for men everywhere. And I'm not a man.

Does it work well in your area? I was on a 5 guys fishing trip last months in the mountains...and only 1 of us had verizon which was the only phone working.

I get 4G in more populated areas (Bayshore mall, WAGS in Fortuna, at home,) not so much in more rural areas (Scotia is 1x, Elk River, not so much). Didn't have my phone with me yesterday at the north jetty on humboldt bay. Need to improve my knowledge base on fishing. I was thoroughly embarrassed. Fortunately my 5 year old doesn't know any better yet.

Have coitus with her friend.

LOL!!

This would probably work actually. This sort of thing would make her find you irresistible. Women are weird like that.

EDIT: Okay... After actually reading the entire thread (normally I would not waste my time like this, but this thread reads like an addictive Lifetime Womens Channel movie) I have come to an opinion.

My opinion is this.. Although you seem like a nice guy, and have good intentions, you might need to work on your interpersonal skills with women. I sense that you might be overdoing it a bit. You need to move on from this girl and find a new one.

I have found, in my epic dating adventures, the relationships that happen naturally are the ones that work out the best. The relationship that you are having with this girl does not seem to be naturally happening. You are forcing interaction with her, and this should only happen if you are in a serious or committed relationship (you will see what I mean when you get married).

Last edited:
Okay, now you're pushing it. Just ignore her COMPLETELY. Why in the world did you talk to her again? Dude, she fooled you yet again and will continue to play around with you if you keep letting her. For goodness sake, stop giving her attention and look for other girls in your class. Just learn from this experience and try not to make the same mistake again.

And why make her feel jealous? You're starting to sound like you're out for revenge...and God know what might happen afterwards if you can't control yourself.

Look for girls in other classes, not in your class.

Stop being pathetic. Do you have some real life friends who are better with women? Try to get some pointers somewhere other than the internet. And stop following this girl like a little puppy. She sounds like a bitch.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:THANK YOU for being the voice of reason.

What is wrong with you guys? I'm assuming it's all males who are responding with "she is using you for your brain, body, etc etc", "ignore her so you don't shoot yourself in the foot, look lame, etc etc". Seriously??? Has anyone here considered that she just saw the guy as a FRIEND? He perceived her actions as flirting. PERCEIVED. He could be completely wrong. During school, I had several close guy friends who I would always grab lunch, laugh, hangout, and study with often one-on-one but that doesn't mean I'm interested even one second. GROW UP PEOPLE.

"She already said "NO"; any single seconds you spend time with her will be viewed as your acceptance to just be her friend, which will lower her respect to you even more."

SERIOUSLY??? She WANTS him to be her friend so how would him accepting her as just a friend cause her to loser her respect for him? If I were her, I would lose all respect for him as a friend if he decided to suddenly drop our friendship just because he can't get into my pants!!!

What is wrong with you guys? I'm assuming it's all males who are responding with "she is using you for your brain, body, etc etc", "ignore her so you don't shoot yourself in the foot, look lame, etc etc". Seriously??? Has anyone here considered that she just saw the guy as a FRIEND? He perceived her actions as flirting. PERCEIVED. He could be completely wrong. During school, I had several close guy friends who I would always grab lunch, laugh, hangout, and study with often one-on-one but that doesn't mean I'm interested even one second. GROW UP PEOPLE.

"She already said "NO"; any single seconds you spend time with her will be viewed as your acceptance to just be her friend, which will lower her respect to you even more."

SERIOUSLY??? She WANTS him to be her friend so how would him accepting her as just a friend cause her to loser her respect for him? If I were her, I would lose all respect for him as a friend if he decided to suddenly drop our friendship just because he can't get into my pants!!!
Amen. This guy needs to know the definition of flirt.

Seriously, why would you ever skip the condom? And don't say because he doesn't want to. YOU are the one with the most to lose, here.

Luckily I have a very good memory and haven't miss a pill yet...if all people were like me then there would be much fewer medicaid babies around. LOL....Men in general don't like to use condoms...I have yet to meet a guy that would use one without complaining about it and getting annoyed.

Sure you did
11j0z77.gif

This is true....I had to do it too....how else would I have passed Physics or Physical Chemistry? Or have my computer fixed when it caught a virus? Get out of speeding tickets?

Flirt with men...they will do anything for you if you do that. It's cute. Be sweet. Flirt. Look pretty and you'll most likely always get what you want. ;)

Luckily I have a very good memory and haven't miss a pill yet...if all people were like me then there would be much fewer medicaid babies around. LOL....Men in general don't like to use condoms...I have yet to meet a guy that would use one without complaining about it and getting annoyed.

This is true....I had to do it too....how else would I have passed Physics or Physical Chemistry? Or have my computer fixed when it caught a virus? Get out of speeding tickets?

Flirt with men...they will do anything for you if you do that. It's cute. Be sweet. Flirt. Look pretty and you'll most likely always get what you want. ;)

You are on a medical forum advocating unprotected promiscuity.

You know how this ends. Don't do it. And get tested regularly - you may have already caught something.

Guys enjoy unprotected sex more, but they prefer sex with a condom to no sex.

You are on a medical forum advocating unprotected promiscuity.

You know how this ends. Don't do it. And get tested regularly - you may have already caught something.

Guys enjoy unprotected sex more, but they prefer sex with a condom to no sex.

I am not advocating anything. All the guys I have been with are clean or so they have told me and they are usually people I have known for at least some time....so they won't lie to me. If it was just some random person I don't know then yeah a condom is a must.

I am not advocating anything. All the guys I have been with are clean or so they have told me and they are usually people I have known for at least some time....so they won't lie to me. If it was just some random person I don't know then yeah a condom is a must.

People like you end up as my patient in the HIV clinic and keep me in business. People lie about being "clean". Even if you think they're your bff.

This means nothing. You'd be surprised who ends up having a secret IV drug problem or is secretly having anonymous sex with men.

On top of that, even if they don't use IV drugs and only sleep with women, they clearly have been having unprotected sex with other women and you don't know who they might have been having unprotected sex with...

Ever play the game six degrees of Kevin Bacon? Are you sure you aren't a few degrees of unprotected sex from a heroin-addicted prostitute? I wouldn't be in your shoes.

Even a negative STD test doesn't mean the guy is safe, thanks to incubation times (and the fact that people are rarely tested for everything).

There you go. Living proof right there. Every smart/guy with a brain makes this mistake. No reason to dwell on it. Its not going to change anything.

Guys lie just much, if not more, then girls about being clean.

People are attracted to people who are awesome, not people who are focused on attracting other people. Focus on being awesome and everything else will work itself out.
My philosophy in life has changed.

Last edited:
I used to volunteer with at risk young adults at a clinic. If I had a dollar for everytime someone lied or didn't know about their STD status....

Girl, you better be careful. Seriously.

Sounds like you're proud to sell yourself for better grades. But whatever, that's none of my concern. Consider yourself very lucky that you're healthy...but if you keep it up, then good night and good luck. Good riddance :thumbdown:

If a guy complains about using a condom and gets annoyed when you ask, he CLEARLY doesn't respect you. Someone who doesn't respect you would probably lie to you about whether or not they have been tested for STDs. You shouldn't be sleeping with guys you don't respect you. You are putting yourself at risk.

I wish I could call your mother. You need an ass whoopin' STAT.

I get tested August every year...LOL...I am honestly not that bad....this guy is my classmate and someone I have known for awhile. And I really do NOT sleep around I been with fewer people than most American women for sure so I think my post made me sounds like I am much worst than I really am.

Anyways, the REASON I posted was to say:
Men are just as complicated as women.... my classmate for example...he acted like he wasn't interested at all in me for 3 years in pharmacy school...now he is! Men are just as fickle and change their mind just as much as women. They are not as simple as what some people would like to believe is my point.

The OP complains about women being diffcult to read and don't understand them...well men are just as hard to understand.

I get tested August every year...LOL...I am honestly not that bad....this guy is my classmate and someone I have known for awhile. And I really do NOT sleep around I been with fewer people than most American women for sure so I think my post made me sounds like I am much worst than I really am.

So you say you haven't been with many men, but you've encounter many/several/a lot who won't wear condoms? And how many men do you think most American women have been with???

And SHC wins another thread. You are on a roll lately.

;)

So you say you haven't been with many men, but you've encounter many/several/a lot who won't wear condoms? And how many men do you think most American women have been with???

I didn't mean to say I encounter many that won't wear condoms. I mean all the ones I been with do not like the idea. They just rather not...hence why it's only used 50% of the time. Thank god I don't ever forget to take my pill.

I would say most women my age (late 20s) have been with ~10 guys I been with less.