heh - they are taking the mcats ... right now.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jot

ah - feels good not to be taking the mcats huh?

Members don't see this ad.

OMG. Yes, yes it does. Good luck to them!

Members don't see this ad :)
lol....aw!!!

hey, to all of you finally reading this at 5 pm or later.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Now go celebrate in style...you deserve it!:clap:

I can't believe it was only 4 months ago that I took the test. I've blocked that day out so much that I can barely remember anything.

heh, my friends brought up a bottle of vodka to the testing site and as soon as it was done we all did a couple of shots. the test drove me to drink

Good Luck to everyone taking it!!! This time next year you might be taking a break from studying embryology after your first week of class and congratulating the new batch on sdn....just like I am. :)

yes it feels good to sleep in today and post on SDN in sweats while 12,000 nervous wrecks are sweating a day-long exam.

[nelson] HA HA! [/nelson]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (evil laugh)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (evil and amused)

Just kidding. Good luck to everyone taking it now. Man, is it nice to have that madness over with. I teach for Kaplan, so I do get a little nervous--I hope all my students are rocking the test.

Man, I can't believe a year has passed since I took it. Where does the time go?

i was there at the test center this morning....people looked very very stressed :(

I wish i was taking mcats

someone from the april exam posted his experience with the mcat as being similar to "a series of rectal cuts followed by a saltwater enema". This description stuck with me, but at the time i didn't know what he meant. Now I do :eek:

What a ******ed way to spend a saturday.