Hello All

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ms2209

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, but ever since I took the MCATs, I've been reading many of the posts (and some of the horrifying interview experiences over at the Pre-Med boards), and I must say that you guys are hilarious! But, you've also been discussing many of the same things I've been worried about. I'm definitely flipping out over the MCATs, but thankfully, I haven't resorted to checking the AAMC website on a daily basis quite yet. Anyway, keep up the funny anecdotes! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

ms2209 said:
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, but ever since I took the MCATs, I've been reading many of the posts (and some of the horrifying interview experiences over at the Pre-Med boards), and I must say that you guys are hilarious! But, you've also been discussing many of the same things I've been worried about. I'm definitely flipping out over the MCATs, but thankfully, I haven't resorted to checking the AAMC website on a daily basis quite yet. Anyway, keep up the funny anecdotes! :laugh:

Yeah, we (or at least I) definitely need to chill out. :laugh:

welcome to our world, look forward to getting to know you:)

kiahs said:
welcome to our world, look forward to getting to know you:)

Thanks!!! I don't know how interesting I'll be though. I'm just another neurotic pre-med!!! LOL :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
ms2209 said:
Thanks!!! I don't know how interesting I'll be though. I'm just another neurotic pre-med!!! LOL :laugh:

Cool signature. That's one of my favorite Seinfeld lines.

fruit fly said:
Cool signature. That's one of my favorite Seinfeld lines.

Thanks! I'm obsessed with Seinfeld...LOL!