Hello Hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jelly476

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me sound like a troll when I say, Im new here. What's up all? I just got into med school (Wayne state in detroit), and I felt like sharing with ppl. I interviewed at Wayne, Penn state, Georgetown, Drexel, and NYU and applied to 22. Haven't heard from 8 others. Im 22, enjoy laughing, and like long walks on the beach. Nice to meet you.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on your acceptance and welcome to these forums.

Yup, welcome welcome future MD. :)
Heh..most people find the pre-allo most useful BEFORE applications and interviews, but hey, better late than never! Congrats on the success!

Members don't see this ad :)
haha thanks. i lurked on these forums for a bit but then to be honest i stopped coming. but now im back baby, and im better than ever.

Detroit is a beautiful city.

Haha, yeah, I was on alot back in Sept through Dec. Then quite for a whole month! More or less...hehe. But I've been back with a vengeance since I"m in Beijing (home) at the moment and there's nothing for me to do here. It's lunar new year and almost everything is closed until the 12th.