angelic02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
TX
Visit site
Status
Hello, I'm new to this forum, well, at least, as a registered user. I've been reading threads off of this for the last week. I hope I'm not too young to be here (I will be a first year undergraduate student next year). My hope is to eventually be an MD, but I understand the importance of other health workers, so occasionally you may find me looking at forum sites other than the pre-med allopathic-MD site.

Thank you,

Angelic02

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2002
Status
Medical Student
welcome!

you could learn a lot here, so don't worry about being young ;)

although some people say to stay away until u apply because it can make you neurotic :)

happy reading and posting :)

About the Ads

Dr. MAXY

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2002
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Visit site
Status
angelic02,
WELCOME and I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Gradient Echo

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Visit site
Status
Sweet, somebody from my undergrad. If you need any Baylor-specific advice, feel free to send me a private message or post here if you want. enjoy your baylor years.

Dr/\/\om

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
Status
Welcome and good luck!

This is a good place to get information!

Hallm_7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2002
Visit site
Status
Post Doc
Angelic,

Welcome!

I registered here about 5 or 6 months ago I was I was still a freshman. It may seem like you're the only person here that isn't in the application phase, but there are a few of us still a couple years away from that headache. This is defientely the best place to learn about med school, the app process, and what residency actually is. It's amazing how many pre-med undergrads don't know the slightest about any of these things, so you'll be ahead of the curve. PM me if you have any questions.

About the Ads