angelic02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
TX
Visit site
Status
Hello, I'm new to this forum, well, at least, as a registered user. I've been reading threads off of this for the last week. I hope I'm not too young to be here (I will be a first year undergraduate student next year). My hope is to eventually be an MD, but I understand the importance of other health workers, so occasionally you may find me looking at forum sites other than the pre-med allopathic-MD site.

Thank you,

Angelic02

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2002
Status
  1. Medical Student
welcome!

you could learn a lot here, so don't worry about being young ;)

although some people say to stay away until u apply because it can make you neurotic :)

happy reading and posting :)

About the Ads

Hallm_7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2002
Visit site
Status
  1. Post Doc
Angelic,

Welcome!

I registered here about 5 or 6 months ago I was I was still a freshman. It may seem like you're the only person here that isn't in the application phase, but there are a few of us still a couple years away from that headache. This is defientely the best place to learn about med school, the app process, and what residency actually is. It's amazing how many pre-med undergrads don't know the slightest about any of these things, so you'll be ahead of the curve. PM me if you have any questions.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads