hello.. is there anybody frm india

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rdsd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone.
i just came from india & started preparation.
i didnt take TOEFL due to some reasons. i want to take my NBDE part -1 in the end of the year. which one is best to take first either TOEFL or NBDE.
iam really in confusion how to start & how to prepare. plz give me urs suggestions. which one is the best time to take part-1 to apply in 2009.

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone.
i just came from india & started preparation.
i didnt take TOEFL due to some reasons. i want to take my NBDE part -1 in the end of the year. which one is best to take first either TOEFL or NBDE.
iam really in confusion how to start & how to prepare. plz give me urs suggestions. which one is the best time to take part-1 to apply in 2009.

HI ,ME 2 JUST HAVE STARTED PART 1 PREP...IT DEPENDS ON THE COLLEGE DEADLINE,WEN 2U SHLD APPEAR FOR XAMS..SAY IF U GONNA APPLY FOR COLL IN CALIFORNIA,THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS SEPT 1ST ...SO IT DEPENDS...OTHER COLL IN OTHER STATES I GUESS IT SHLD BE DECEMBER DEADLINE...HOPE THIS HELPS U ....

Hi,
I am in Maryland and wish to start preparing for the part-1 exam. Could you tel me which books you are using and where you purchased them from? Let me know please.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
thanks for reply.which books you are fallowing.i am in california. i heard that to get seat in uni of california, SF,90%of score is must. do you have any idea about that.can u tell me which uni u are applying.
wish u goodluck& thanks....
icon14.gif
HI ,ME 2 JUST HAVE STARTED PART 1 PREP...IT DEPENDS ON THE COLLEGE DEADLINE,WEN 2U SHLD APPEAR FOR XAMS..SAY IF U GONNA APPLY FOR COLL IN CALIFORNIA,THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS SEPT 1ST ...SO IT DEPENDS...OTHER COLL IN OTHER STATES I GUESS IT SHLD BE DECEMBER DEADLINE...HOPE THIS HELPS U ....

the basics to start for part 1 is kaplan review book and dental decks.and do alots of question papers u can get hold of........thats it and if u feel like reffering some textbooks for certain topics u should do that too.
all the best