hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naina

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello guys,
i heard that its going to be 3 yr advanced program in boston too from next year,is it true,dont panic,i just want to clear my question..i tried calling them,but they are not responding..before any more questions, iam not trying to scare anyone..
bye....

Members don't see this ad.

naina said:
hello guys,
i heard that its going to be 3 yr advanced program in boston too from next year,is it true,dont panic,i just want to clear my question..i tried calling them,but they are not responding..before any more questions, iam not trying to scare anyone..
bye....

Hi Naina

This is probably the best example of letting a Cat amongst Pigeons. I think you have already managed to scare me on a Sunday afternoon, especially when I can not contact them at this point. Assuming that your information is correct would you be kind enough to reveal your source and it's authenticity.

Waiting........ :scared: :scared:

rahmed

hello naina,
is that right?well ,how far true is it?
naina said:
hello guys,
bye....

Members don't see this ad :)
hi rahmed,
this post is not to scare you,iam like u guys trying to get in to school so just worried when i heard it.And again it may not be true..when i heard abt it i tried to call school and i couldnt get answer for it...so i posted it here..

This is probably the best example of letting a Cat amongst Pigeons. I think you have already managed to scare me on a Sunday afternoon, especially when I can not contact them at this point. Assuming that your information is correct would you be kind enough to reveal your source and it's authenticity.

rahmed[/QUOTE]

hi prady,
iam not sure how genuine it is,i just got worried and posted it..
prady said:
hello naina,
is that right?well ,how far true is it?

naina said:
hi rahmed,
this post is not to scare you,iam like u guys trying to get in to school so just worried when i heard it.And again it may not be true..when i heard abt it i tried to call school and i couldnt get answer for it...so i posted it here..

rahmed
[/QUOTE]

Hi naina

Please post the update on this issue. I will also try to find out the veracity of this rumour. Well for the sake of all applicants I hope BU doesn't extend their program.

Thanks,

rahmed

205 viewing and No comment from anyone on the forum about this important issue? Appears strange or no one bothers about the length of course?

naina did you find out anything more about 3 yr program from BU or anyone else?

Anyone aware of this please have some input.

rahmed

rahmed said:
205 viewing and No comment from anyone on the forum about this important issue? Appears strange or no one bothers about the length of course?

naina did you find out anything more about 3 yr program from BU or anyone else?

Anyone aware of this please have some input.

rahmed

Well any further news anybody?

rahmed