Hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gorte002

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am currently a undergrad student prepping to take my MCAT in March. I have been using Kaplan and its online resources, as study material. I was a bit concerned with my score on Kaplan FL3 as I am currently at a 24 (7 PS 8 VS 9 BS). My PS is the score that seems to be stuck. I'm pretty concerned as i do want to be competitive when applying to both D.O AND M.D programs. I'm hesitant to take an AAMC as I rather save it for Feb, early March as test day nears. Ant tips, advise, insight that you guys can offer would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my name is Gus, and I am currently a undergrad at FIU prepping to take my MCAT in March. I have been using Kaplan and its online resources, as study material. I was a bit concerned with my score on Kaplan FL3 as I am currently at a 24 (7 PS 8 VS 9 BS). My PS is the score that seems to be stuck. I'm pretty concerned as i do want to be competitive when applying to both D.O AND M.D programs. I'm hesitant to take an AAMC as I rather save it for Feb, early March as test day nears. Ant tips, advise, insight that you guys can offer would be much appreciated.

Make sure you have a strong grasp on all the content before you take the FLs. To ensure this, do content-specific practice--chapter test, tropical test, subject test--when you are doing content review/reading chapters. Once you have done this, then move onto taking FL exams.