helloooooooooooooo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SPT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
where is one gone, i am the only one who is scared and daily checking SDN for new morale boosting post,

lets join in and keep the tempo going , my exam on 15 march,

hope i have good experience to post for u guys

good luck,:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

this is very true..it seems as if we all are hibernating in our caves eith our books...
no one is putting up problems...q etc etc

frenz...lets rock at SDN

I have my exam on 9th march.I am really freaked out.
Can anyone tell me what to study for the next 13 days?:confused:
Any one????

revise what u have dn..and dont forget 2 post after ur xm

dn worry..u l be good

Members don't see this ad :)
where is one gone, i am the only one who is scared and daily checking SDN for new morale boosting post,

lets join in and keep the tempo going , my exam on 15 march,

hope i have good experience to post for u guys

good luck,:luck:
hi spt,
good luck and relax easy said than done .........i know iknow. my exam is on 16th march.:love: so dont worry. even iam tensed at times. but do ur best and leave the rest. bye then study wellllllllll

hi everyone

good to hear from u all, was desperately trying to mug USMLE 1 then realized what a waste of time,

i think what we need to is be through with past papers as i gather from some experiences with new format it seems pool of questions hasnt changed drastically there are always going to b 10-20 question we are not prepared for,even after that if answer rest of repeated questions right we can score 90+, decks are good but i think we should study about topics which are frequently asked,

rest going crazy like rest of u , just want to get done with this exam

study hard:luck: