Help a brother out!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s42brown

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have interviews at both UHS and KCOM. I'm from st. louis and I am planning on going to one of these schools. Please give me some of your wisdom. Why UHS or KCOM:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I would go to the school that you like better.

But that's just me.

The school has to "feel" right. You should enjoy the location in addition to the school. Remember that you'll be there for four years.

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to the one that has the hottest chicks. That's what I did!

S4-

Have you had both interviews yet are you prepping for them?

Without having had the interview it's really hard to make a decision. So much depends on the feeling you get while your interviewing. Do you like the student environment? What's the format for their teaching? Are they integrating classes? If so does that work best with your learning style? How helpful is their financial aid dept (no, not will they give you more money, but will they take the time to help you find funding options)?

Best bet is always to put pen to paper after each interview... write down the pros and cons that you can see in each program. Sometimes having it on paper that way makes the decision a little easier. Is anyone coming to the interviews with you? My fam came and met me afterwards and asked me all the pros and cons questions while it was still fresh in my mind...

I am of course biased and think KCOM is the better choice ... Good luck!:D

Thanks guys and gals for all of the help, I think I'll feel better after my interviews

cutty;)