So I need some advice guys and it would really mean a lot. Here's the situation. I'm a third year at UC Berkeley with roughly a 3.4 GPA and I'm planning on taking the MCAT this April 17 but the problem is that I haven't scored that well on the GChem/Physics part of the exam. I'm floating around a 10 for both Bio/OChem and Verbal but that 3rd part has been just a pain to raise in score. Is it worth it to take the exam, get anywhere between 27-32 (probably a closer to 28) depending on the test, OR should I wait to take it in August when I can study over the summer and be sure of breaking 30 on the MCAT? Basically is it better to sacrifice a higher score so that I can apply early? For argument sake will a 28 and a 3.4 get my into a school like Drexel or Einstein or a school of that caliber. Thanks!