Help deciding which school to go to! (East Coast)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaoboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in northern NJ and so far I've been accepted into 3 pharm schools for this upcoming fall.

I'm trying to decide between Temple (philly), Wilkes University (wilkes-barre, pa), and Rutgers (new brunswick, nj)..

I've been stressing out over this decision for some time and I have to decide by the end of the month.. so I'd like to hear what other people have to say about these programs.

any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

kaoboy said:
I live in northern NJ and so far I've been accepted into 3 pharm schools for this upcoming fall.

I'm trying to decide between Temple (philly), Wilkes University (wilkes-barre, pa), and Rutgers (new brunswick, nj)..

I've been stressing out over this decision for some time and I have to decide by the end of the month.. so I'd like to hear what other people have to say about these programs.

any thoughts?

I'm not trying to be rude...but I find it difficult to understand why you are stressing out over 3 schools that you've been accepted to. Whereas there are several people who would just be happy with one choice and are stressing out over whether they will get in anywhere. Just do your research and decide which school best fits you (academically, financialy..etc). :)

It can be really stressful picking which school to attend. Choosing a place to be for 3 or 4 years is a big decision. I know a lot of my classmates were accepted to multiple schools and had to pick. Some reasons people picked the school I go to versus another was the three year program and the nice AZ weather, also the interview sways a lot of students too.
So, which school left you with the best impression? Picking the school in the best area might be helpful too (i.e. crime rate, lower cost of living, weather, close to things to do).