Help, Did I just screw myself...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panda2

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Need advice. I had requested adts for July and Sept. July was approved, received orders and I'm ready to go. For my Sept ADT at Walter Reed, a month of heme/onc, the mods website indicated my adt was "approved" and "orders requested." Well due to complicated circumstances: death of my mother and having to take care of her during this all, I had to move step 2 back. Consequently I need to change the dates of my Sept ADT by 1 week only. I just resubmitted my ADT request on the mods website showing the date changes. Did I just screw myself over, because my request won't get processed in time for Sept??? Any advice on who to call to make sure this doesn't happen?

Thanks for the help!
Panda2

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Need advice. I had requested adts for July and Sept. July was approved, received orders and I'm ready to go. For my Sept ADT at Walter Reed, a month of heme/onc, the mods website indicated my adt was "approved" and "orders requested." Well due to complicated circumstances: death of my mother and having to take care of her during this all, I had to move step 2 back. Consequently I need to change the dates of my Sept ADT by 1 week only. I just resubmitted my ADT request on the mods website showing the date changes. Did I just screw myself over, because my request won't get processed in time for Sept??? Any advice on who to call to make sure this doesn't happen?

Thanks for the help!
Panda2

Nope, you made the change in plenty of time. Your orders may not be cut for Sep until Aug, so if you are still on ADT and have not received the second set of orders, contact the HPSP office and they will email you a copy.