help from new yorkers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stifler

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i will be going to MSSM campus tomorrow. I know how to get to Penn Station. What next as in how do I get to MSSM from penn statoin? The school website isnt that helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

stifler said:
i will be going to MSSM campus tomorrow. I know how to get to Penn Station. What next as in how do I get to MSSM from penn statoin? The school website isnt that helpful.

I dont know if you are taking Amtrak, LIRR or PATH into penn, but either way you need to get to the lowest floor or the station (where LIRR is) and go to the ACE line (its blue). From penn you can take the E (uptown and queens bound) to the 51st street/Lexington ave station. There you will transfer to the 6 train uptown. You can take the 6 train to 96th street. There you can walk west to Madison ave, and then north to 100th street.
good luck!

Another way that might be simpler is to take the uptown A or C trains from Penn Station to 96st, exit the subway, and take the East-bound M96 bus that's on the S.E. corner of 96th and Broadway (it'll be right outside the subway station). Get off the bus at Madison Ave. and walk North to 100th st. & MSSM.

stifler said:

Haha I think it's funny how you said "campus":D . Either of the two suggestions would work, but I always try to avoid having to wait for anything outside so i rarely ever take the bus (they are slower and less predictable than the train). It's not a long walk from 96th and lex to Mt Sinai, if you don't want to mess up your hair or have too much to carry, spend 4 bucks on a 6 block cab ride.
Mt Sinai is AWESOME!