Quantcast

Help: Hotels near AECOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

el_izalco

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hi, I am wondering if anyone can give me some advice on where to stay near Albert Einstein. I have an interview there next month and would like to stay at a hotel near the school. Thanks....

Heal&Teach

cogito ergo sum
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You might want to utilize a student host, unless you've got a significant other that you're bringing along with you. There's information about hosts in the interview e-mail that was sent.

I grew up in the area, and I can tell you that you're not going to find a really nice place beyond a motel. Otherwise, you can look into a place near one of the airports (like if you're flying into LGA). There are city and express buses that run into the Bx.

Best of luck. I might see you next month, depending on when your interview is scheduled. :)

thedevirginator

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find any good hotels near AECOM. So I used Holiday Inn-Midtown which was a very nice and comfortable place.

medic8m

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I stayed with a student and highly recomend that. He was cool and lived right across the street from where the interviews were. I dont remember seeing any hotes within walking distance. Also, its about a 30-40 dollar cab ride both ways.