help !!I don't want to use Kaplan Q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

felicia2001uk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help,I don't want to do Kaplan Q bank...I am presently doing USMLERX ONLINE and going through first aid.
I am using their 2006 /2007 lecture notes though.It drives me nuts hearing all the time about kaplan..
Are there people out there who did not use Kaplan Q bank?
Is usmlerx , usmleworld ,kaplan physiology Q bank ,Robbins Q book , kaplan q book and NBME enough?Plan to do all Goljan.just wants to do pathophysiology in BSS.Using some RR series .Help me!
Suggestions please....

Members don't see this ad.

I don't understand why you would use the physiology QBank but not the regular one.

Also, I don't know what your goals are, but aren't there like 6000 questions in the resources you've listed? There is no resource for step 1 (even FA) that is so good that it is absolutely necessary.

Help,I don't want to do Kaplan Q bank...I am presently doing USMLERX ONLINE and going through first aid.
I am using their 2006 /2007 lecture notes though.It drives me nuts hearing all the time about kaplan..
Are there people out there who did not use Kaplan Q bank?
Is usmlerx , usmleworld ,kaplan physiology Q bank ,Robbins Q book , kaplan q book and NBME enough?Plan to do all Goljan.just wants to do pathophysiology in BSS.Using some RR series .Help me!
Suggestions please....

Look dude that's like 8000+ questions your doing already in that list. Deciding not to do qbank is not going to really make or break you ok if your already planning on doing pretty much all those resources. If your really anal just add qbank to your list. You are a IMG correct? So if your already doing qbook and qphiz like the lord said you might as well do the qbank. If you dont have the money for it that's another deal. But seems to me with all those resources adding another won't really matter in the long run financially that is.